Monday, July 9, 2012

What has been seen cannot be unseen




If you watched yesterday's video all the way to the end, you may have seen this video as one of the suggested ones to watch next.  I saw the dog laying there in what looked to be abject agony, so I clicked on it to see what was going on.

After starting the video, I could not look away.  Then once it was done, I could not get the images out of my mind. 

This is so sad.  I weep not only for the animals shown here, but also for the humans.  Performing this type of work has to take a toll on their humanity.

The light of life is precious.  Those who extinguish it can never escape the after-effects. 

Please.  Don't take the creation of life recklessly - have your pets spayed or neutered and adopt from your local shelter instead of breeders.

I didn't create this video.  But I'll never forget its contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment